gpcc

so, well as usual we had subash today. yess, until 12. but the tiring part is that it started at 4.30.
yess, lots of fun, laughter and fair bit of drama.pics!!. yes.

1st'ly meet JUN.
the cutest and world known copy-cat.
2nd'ly meet SAM.
he is suppose to be my boyfriend until i met JUN.
haha. i love him for his mathematical brain.



well this is DHARR. that scary faced perfect.
but trust me u dont want to see her other side.
ok if u thought that was bad.
see this.
well that is just DHARR.
one of my longest friend.
and though she tries very hard she has never succeed
in
shuting me up.
ok maybe not all the times.
i heart her.
meet PIRIYA.
my very own PIRING.
she is cute.
*clearing my throat*
as for this coming pics.
ONLY.
this is the real her.
always bugging me o saundary.
haih.
i heart her.
she secretly crushes on my pony tail.
look.
piriya is giving THE LOOK to saundary.
syok sendiri.
meet SAUNDARY.
everyone in subash hearts her.
she is just very saundary.
lol.

we rock gpcc. lol.

0 comments: