men.

He says: "I'll call you."
He means: "I may call you."

He says: "I like your shirt/necklace/shoes/hair."
He means: "You look good."

He says: "I've been busy lately."
He means (if you've dated less than six months): "I've lost interest in you."
He means (if you've dated longer than that): "I like you, but I need to focus on other things."


He says: "I need some space."
He means: "This relationship is moving too fast."


He says: "I love spending time with you."
He means: "I love you... I think."


He says: "I don't believe in marriage."
He means: "I'm not going to marry you."


He says: "I want this to last forever."
He means: "I'm really happy right now."

p.s im just translating what men/guys say into wat they mean.
so girls, thers much more hidden behind just words.
but the onli beautiful thg is.
when he says i love u. he means it.

0 comments: